Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

which editor is this forum current using?

jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭

which editor is this forum current using? i mean the plugin name.image

Comments

• TamaTama United Kingdom ✭✭✭

ButtonBar ( is bundled with core )

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• I don't see ButtonBar anywhere on my forum, so it must need downloaded. I don't like the WYSIWYG editor though and like the one I'm currently typing in right now on this forum. I found Button Bar 1.1 in the download area here, but it looks different.

• @Nilla_Wafer said:
    I don't see ButtonBar anywhere on my forum, so it must need downloaded. I don't like the WYSIWYG editor though and like the one I'm currently typing in right now on this forum. I found Button Bar 1.1 in the download area here, but it looks different.

I mostly the difference is custom, but it could be the version for 2.1

https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/tree/master/plugins/ButtonBar

it is not guaranteed to work in 2.0

you would need to change the requirement

https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/blob/master/plugins/ButtonBar/class.buttonbar.plugin.php#L17

if you wish to try.

grep is your friend.

• jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭
    edited October 2013

fixed

• Is it my imagination or what?

the new editor on this forum does not give you the buttonbar when editing comments.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@peregrine said:
    Is it my imagination or what?

the new editor on this forum does not give you the buttonbar when editing comments.

I am actually not seeing a button bar anywhere on the site. I assume it is in the process of being upgraded.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭
    edited November 2013

i posted this August, someone bump it up :O