HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Using Troll Management to handle trolls

Trolls are a big thing on forums now and they are turning into the worst things your forum could ever have! Never fear, Troll Management saves the day! Troll Management allows you to "Ignore" trolls, which works like this. When you ignore a user as a troll, they are invisible. They eventually leave the forum because they are not getting attention. Troll Management also has a Shared Account module. If I log into ilovetech and ilovetest a lot of times from the same IP, Shared Accounts will add a Shared Accounts box on my profile with ilovetest on one of the entries in the box, and on ilovetest's profile, ilovetech is an entry on ilovetest's Shared Accounts box. That was just an example and there are a lot more things you can do with Troll Management. This is just at the tip of Troll Management. I have attached a ZIP with Troll Management inside. Upload it to your /plugins folder and enable it.

Comments