Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

FB Popup Join plugin feedback

2»

Comments

• Options

Just wondered if anyone had a fix yet for the "pop-up every time you refresh issue" ?

People are getting pretty annoyed with that so I've had to disable the plugin for now unfortunately until I can find a solution.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@timotides said:
    People are getting pretty annoyed with that so I've had to disable the plugin for now unfortunately until I can find a solution.

Makes you wonder if it is even worth it to have it if it annoys users. You might consider using a dismissable message to achieve the same effect.

That said, this plugin uses cookies to store whether or not a user has visited. If the user has cookies disabled, it will pop up every time.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Yes I think I'm going to permanently disable because I can't demand people store cookies if they don't want to. Thanks for the feedback. :)