Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Q&A Plugin with Vanilla 2.1

I've installed vanilla version 2.1 recently but then later I found that most of the plugins don't worth with this version. The plugin I desperately want to make it work is Q&A.

Is there any workaround solutions to make this plugin work with 2.1?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff
    edited April 2013

Simply install the latest version and you should be good to go: https://github.com/vanillaforums/Addons/tree/master/plugins/QnA

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options
    DevMaskDevMask New
    edited April 2013

I have downloaded it from there but it gives fatal error says "The addon could not be enabled because it generated a fatal error:"

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited April 2013

you need to be more specific a fatal error can be caused by a missing comma, it usually tells you what it is. And what line. It will say pluginmanager.php line so and so , then look in the Q&A class php for that line and check it for errors. Turn debug on, it will yield more info than just plugin could not be enabled.

post the code here using < pre > code< /pre >

• Options
    PamelaPamela ✭✭
    edited November 2013

Tried Q&A 1.2 with Vanilla 2.1beta2 but dropdown "Ask a Question" isn't displayed (default theme), Q&A 1.1.8 Ok