Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How can I see a list of forum leaders (mods/admins etc) on a Vanilla forum?

I want to see the list of mods, admins, etc, on a Vanilla forum. But I can't find the link/URL. I'm sure this is possible (or at least I sure hope so...). What's the URL?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

AFAIK, there is no frontend list of all users. There is a list available in the dashboard under 'Users'.

You might be interested in @peregrine's members list enhanced plugin.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

If it is your forum, you can install member list enhanced from @peregrine http://vanillaforums.org/addon/memberslistenh-plugin

But as far as I know there is no way to see such a list without a plugin

• SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

@R_J said:
    If it is your forum, you can install member list enhanced from peregrine http://vanillaforums.org/addon/memberslistenh-plugin

But as far as I know there is no way to see such a list without a plugin

This Plugin states the level of user 1 Been Admin and If I am correct 2 Mod, 3 User

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2013

image is here

buttonbar isn't exactly posting images correctly without re-editing.

it lists all the roles you assigned to a specific user. since on the test database peregrine is assigned three roles it lists three roles. But normally an admin wouldn't have a role of member or moderator (it would be superflous), but I included it to give an idea.

@Srggamer said:

This Plugin states the level of user 1 Been Admin and If I am correct 2 Mod, 3 User

in the pic. but it goes by roles assigned to users in db.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.