HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Which files should I back up

2»

Comments

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:

It's unfortunate the Tutorials categories- can't be read by guests, probably the people most in need of it .

I noticed that too. That needs to be made open for sure. I hope the OverLords agree to fix it. I wanted to look at a thread in there to extract needed info and realized I was not signed in since the category was not listed :disappointed:

yes and all the extraneous spam in the tutorial could be deleted and it might actually be usable.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@peregrine

If you want to let me know anything you think should go, I'll do my best!

• Options

Correct me if I am wrong, but this discussion should have been put in the Questions category, at least to my eyes.

• Options

@ilovetech It was originally, but it was moved after it was answered.

• Options

yes and all the extraneous spam in the tutorial could be deleted and it might actually be usable.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.