HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

New Plugin - Is somone trying to break into your forum via signin.

2»

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2014

I'd be careful posting ips unless they specifically were targetting admin or root or your screenname. It could be hapless users playing around. Unless there 20 or 50 retries from the same ip in a small amount of time.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited January 2014

I have no users in that forum. The only user I have is YAcosta actually.... these IP are all repeat offenders tried at least 3 times each.

Here is a tool to find out where they come from

http://network-tools.com

• Options

well good work.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

I have altered the code to my time zone, and cleared the log i can see some repeated attempts, from non members and from some members who have tried 4 or 5 times to login maybe they got there passwords wrong. I keep a list of Spam IP and will check them out before adding to my log. Thanks, see how it goes from today.