Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Several custom pages

Hi all, I am getting ready to make my new forum, and I have a couple of questions.

Biggest question is, I want to have my front page be a special page, not a theme, it wouldn't repeat. Then I would have an inside page which would be the normal one. So which is the default and which is the custom page? And if I wanted a third special style page, is that possible, and how to go about it?

Also, my front page has a small box on the side for a view. But it may be shorter and wider than the default size of the view in the default theme. What's going to happen in this case? Will the view adjust to the size of the box?

If I need one view in two different places with two different styles on different pages, what can I do?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated before I dig in and try to get everything just the way I want.

Thanks in advance!! :-P

Comments