HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Dude. . . you gotta add a screenshot.

Just sayin.

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Thanks for this monsto, I am always after people to put an icon and screenshots on their work. Maybe some people do not care enough about their work to do so.

Sadly if the theme is a good one, it will be passed over for the one which has a screenshot.

All developers of themes and plugins should have an icon and a screenshot. It makes them and the forum look professional and shows we care about our work.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

If it makes you feel any better, there is a screenshot in the download.

Still, screenshots in the repo are more eye catching.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited February 2014
    • as far as screenshots...

and it saves you the waste of time from downloading ANY plugin or theme, if you don't like the visual, when you can eyeball some screenshots in the description that give an inkling of what theme or plugin actually does.

it also give you an insight of what it might look like if you install it, if you do indeed have install problems that don't look like screenshots.

• as far as icon...

yes, it is essentially a "promo" or "advertisement" and makes it visually easier to locate plugin in dashboard.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• @Kasper that's actually a nice looking theme if not a quite decent visual base to customize.

• Well, if i remember i have problems with uploading this theme, but i see now that is here.
    @thanks Kasper for uploading screenshot