Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Can Vanilla be implemented on Typepad?

edited January 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Can Vanilla be implemented on Typepad?

Comments

• Options
    That's just hosting for movable type blogs isn't it? You wouldn't be able to host it unless you had direct access to your files and a database, which I highly doubt they give you.
  • Options
    Well, i think it is it's own entity. Yes, i do have access to all my files as well. As for databases, no dice.
  • Options
    I would have to say it won't work then, but I'm not entirely familiar with it, so I'll let someone step up and maybe prove me wrong.
  • Options
    thanks though
  • Options
    I dont know what typepad is which doesnt help for staters, but vanilla should run just about anywhere there is a working php&mysql installation (reasonably recent), and you have the ability to upload files and create database tables. If you are missing one of these you could be a bit stumped. But there is a ton of suitable free/cheap hosting out there.
This discussion has been closed.