Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Trying to upgrade vanilla forum because my forum js was infected*

1235»

Comments

• "Guru status" Yeah right, you kill me.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2014

Maybe you should get the zombie killer badge. with your forum back to new after perseverance and dedication.

you did learn a bunch, hopefully it was not all sweat but a little bit of fun.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Just replace those words with:

the combustion chamber requires a measured mixture of oxygen and gasoline to produce the explosive pressure necessary to move the piston that is located inside the Head Block of the engine.

the htaccess is like the distributor in the engine electrical system

• Distributor? showing your age there. ECU you mean.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2014

I'm still thinking about gapping points :)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• @peregrine said:
    you did learn a bunch, hopefully it was not all sweat but a little bit of fun.

It was a bit like having a snowball fight on my own against the next town. Some of it hits, some of it sticks and then it slowly melts away.

I hope I can remember some of it for the future.

• double lol if there was one.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

lol but the theory still applies.. my books are from the 1800's

• Thanks again guys I'm off to bed, 11pm here and I didn't sleep much over the weekend as you know.