Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Hosted Vanilla] How Do You Add A Tag?*

BBNPeterBBNPeter New
edited April 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Is the add a tag module working? When I try and add a tag for my forum it adds it as a "red" selection. That's not what I intended to do. How do you add just a regular tag? I am using your online version of the program.

Tagged:

Comments

• Which "version" of Vanilla are you using? Can you make a "screenshot"?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• I figured it out. To answer your question, I am utilizing the latest online version

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

A good start - because you followed up.

• a bit of perhaps constructive criticism.

the general idea is for you to provide your solution, and the version number of vanilla, if your plan is to help future users who might have the same trouble.

1 - latest version means nothing at all (there are numerous latest versions). In two days there may be another latest version, making it impossible for someone to see solutions that make sense for latest versions. when they read the thread later.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

Peter is a hosted customer :) Thanks guys!