Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Manage Rank "Photo"

Hi, I am having trouble with the Photo for Rank activity. When i go into yaga from dash board to edit ranks, and select a photo for rank activities, I can upload a photo, but it doesn't show on the site next to 'you have earned a promoion etc' i just have the no file symbol still. I have tried jpeg, phn and gif photos. Any ideas why none will show?

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited May 2014

Thanks for trying my addon!

The activity feed in Vanilla works as a record of activity. That is, any edits to any of your Ranks, Badges, or Reactions will not update any associated Activity items but it will update future events that are recorded to the Activity feed.

I believe this is the best way to handle edits in regards to the activity feed.

That said, a few people have asked for the ability to update the feed when pictures are changed, so I have it written down as a plugin idea to explore once Yaga hits it's 1.0 release.

If you still get a broken picture on subsequent rank promotions, do let me know so I can look into it.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Thanks that explains it, and love the app!