Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

When I Create a new Category w/ custom permission, I want all users to have no View/Add, by default.

2»

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@hgtonight said:
    The whole purpose of this plugin is to reapply the permission changes he wants after Vanilla reverts them on a structure update.

That.

And when is it needed? Only BeforeCategorySave?

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Ah. Sorry for being dense. ;)

Whenever Vanilla is updated or when the /utility/structure is called.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    DoyceTDoyceT Model Questioner ✭✭✭

Basically what's happening is that I manually set those three database fields to 2, and as soon as there's any call on /utility/structure (either manually or as part of update) it reverts back, so this plugin basically fixes that situation at the same time it's being reverted.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Now I understand - so Setup is only theoretically useful and for at max 1 time only. Okay, then even c&p the function above isn't worth the effort