HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

I Finally got around to installing Sphinx

hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

The search functionality is awesome!

Seriously.

Where can I donate?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

Comments

• mcu_hqmcu_hq yippie ki-yay ✭✭✭

I'm glad you got it working! If you really want to donate, you can do so via here

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Donation sent!

I have only used in on a pretty small community forum, but the results are so much nicer than the default system.

I have to ask, why did you use your own widget system over garden Modules?

Thanks again for the superb search results!

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• mcu_hqmcu_hq yippie ki-yay ✭✭✭

sweet- thanks!

I wanted my widgets to be a bit more flexibile than the garden Modules. The biggest thing is that I wanted my widgets to extend another base class widgets. I couldn't do this using the generic Modules since those need to extend a class already. I'm all ears if someone can figure out a more elegant way though.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You could have your base Widgets class extend Gdn_Module (or implement Gdn_IModule).

Search first