Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Sorry for another question, Under left nav, is this display normal? Yaga.BestContent

cbunting99cbunting99 Texas New
edited June 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

ugg.. I figured it out..

I need to just go to sleep..

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited June 2014

yes that is a score card leader board for when there is something to go there. It displays the users best content where he got the most points etc.

I know the names with dots is a bit odd, maybe @hgtonight can shed some light as to why he add the names with dots.

• Options

I got it.. I just forgot to remove the /cache/locale_map.ini.. It's fine now.

Thanks for the replies.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

yes, this code is addicting and operating under sleep depravation conditions is hazardous ;)

• Options

Haha.. Vanilla forums is just awesome.. I can't seem to stop trying things out!

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@vrijvlinder said:

I know the names with dots is a bit odd, maybe hgtonight can shed some light as to why he add the names with dots.

I try to use translation short codes in my addons. I namespace them using dot separators.

Doesn't look as good when the locale isn't loaded, but easier to maintain on my end.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.