HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Modifications for adding pictures to your WhosOnline

2»

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@peregrine It tests fine on my end. I think it is time to fork it?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

@hgtonight said:
    peregrine It tests fine on my end. I think it is time to fork it?

thx for feedback. where and how?
    I was thinking of that with both who's online and botstop as well - since the author's haven't updated for many months - but I don't want to step on any more toes.

So, I am at a loss as to what the politically correct thing to do is.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Not sure what the politically correct thing to do is either. The nicest thing from another user standpoint would be contacting the original author, get permission, and take over the addon page (is this even possible?).

All else fails, package it up and post a new addon, assuming the original license permits.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

maybe we'll see what @Todd or @Lincoln or @Underdog think.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

ok, I just copied class "pannelinfo", and add one more line "padding-top: 2px", and rename it to "whosonlinepanneinfo". Then in "class.whosonlinemodule.php", replace "pannelinfo" with "whosonlinepannelinfo". Thank you all.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

@litouch

thx for the feedback.

the simpler way:
    you can modify your custom.css for the whosonline photos any way you want by adding it to the custom.css of your theme.

here's an example based on 422's margin suggestion:

#WhosOnline .ProfilePhotoSmall {
        height: 24px;
        width: 24px;
        margin-top:5px;
    } 

• Options

oh, yes, I missed the class for the thumbnail images. It's much more easier.

• Options

Thanks, @422 and @peregrine.

• Options

Good Work TFS

• Options

I try this @peregrine but Gravatar images are not showing up inline. i'm using Boostrap 2.3.1
    Please help me........

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2014

@Yuwantha‌

try http://vanillaforums.org/addon/onlinenow-plugin

I didn't write either plugin, nor am I supporting them, just provided some changes a while back when i was experimenting with things.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Yes, you are only the Ghost writer/dev ;)