Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bootstap theme. Sign In popup window on iPhone. No scrolling

Bootstap theme. Sign In on iPhone. No scrolling. Can't scroll down to press Cancel button.

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Well, not sure what version of iphone you have or vanilla , but you can likely adjust the size of the sign in or make it go to the sign in page so it centers automatically. popups are sketchy on iphones . The reason why you cant scroll on a popup is because it is not a body , it is an object overlaid on top of the body.

You can add a scroll bar to the form or change the overlay css.You can also change it's position so it fits the area as best as you can.

edited September 2014

If you got this iphone version ,scrolling might be hard. I am not sure what to do to help except get an iron...

• Ok. I'll rephrase. On small screen on popup dialog is impossible to scroll down to reach the buttons. Overlay css doesn't helps.

Give me a link to you forum so I can see what I can do to help you.

As I explained, you can't scroll a page when a popup that is larger than the page is open.

You need to modify the Css to make it work. Or use a different theme...

• why not use

$Configuration['Garden']['SignIn']['Popup'] = FALSE;

to not use a popup at all.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Thanks it could be solution. Can pop up be not triggered only on mobile devices?

• @mye said:
    Thanks it could be solution. Can pop up be not triggered only on mobile devices?

mobile devices? I though the issue was screen size. what if the mobile device had a large screen size.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Well true. But I meant do like it's mobile theme which using only that setting disallow sign in pop up. Or css method allowing scrolling inside pop up.

Ok you can add this to the custom.css of your theme to give the form a scroll bar

#Popup.Popup.SignInPopup.fade.in .Content{
    overflow: auto;
    height: 300px;
    }

• Great! Thanks

I did like that.

@media (max-width: 768px) {
     #Popup.Popup.SignInPopup.fade.in .Content{ overflow: auto; height: 400px; }
     }

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You could disable the popup links on your mobile theme by temporarily changing the configuration via the theme hooks file:

public function Base_Render_Before($Sender) {
      SaveToConfig('Garden.SignIn.Popup', FALSE, array('Save' => FALSE));
    }

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Thank you guys!