Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How do I get to the dashboard?

Super dumb newbie question but here we are. I just installed git master and using it under nginx on ubuntu. The installer worked okay and I added an admin user as "admin" however for the life of me I cannot find anything to do with a dashboard so I guess I am not logged in as that admin user.

Go into the Dashboard under Banner from the left hand panel and fill in whatever you want.

So if I log in as the original admin user called "admin" how do I get to the admin dashboard so I can change the theme?

Comments

• If just you cloned the master this is an unstable alpha version, best use stable releases.

you can just style /dashboard in the address bar.

You should also a cog wheel icon which opens a menu often in the sidebar with other icons.

grep is your friend.

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

If you prefer a direct link, it should be http://<yoursite>/dashboard/settings.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

If you want to use git, I would suggest you checkout the 2.1 branch, as @x00 alluded to.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.