HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Select All button for Manage Applicants page

brainolutionbrainolution ✭✭
edited October 2014 in Feedback

Usually I get about 20-odd bot / spam applicants every week and about 2-3 real users. I click Approve one-by-one for the real users, and then I would click the check box for each of the remaining applicants and click on Decline.

I think it would be good to have a Select All check box at the top to select all the applicants at once. It seems odd to not have it in the first place. Is it deliberately left out? Am I the only one who thinks it should be there?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Clicking on the Action column heading should check all the boxes.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Can't believe I didn't figure it out. Was it added in 2.1x? I just upgraded couple weeks ago and had been struggling with it for many months in 2.0.18.3.

But thanks for your help. I appreciate the prompt response too.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@brainolution said:
    Was it added in 2.1x?

The action column clicking was in 2.0.18.4 at least (which was the first version I extensively used).

But thanks for your help. I appreciate the prompt response too.

No problem :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.