HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Multicolor - Responsive Premium Vanilla Theme Launched

freelancingcarefreelancingcare Dhaka, Bangladesh
edited October 2014 in General Banter

Features -

1. 12 Different color template in one theme
  2. Fully responsive. with Twitter Bootstrap 3
  3. Compatible with the latest version of Vanilla forums
  4. Documentation included for installation and customization the theme.
  5. SEO Optimized
  6. Google Adsense ad placement area included

Download Link : http://designingmarket.com/market-item/multicolor-responsive-premium-vanilla-theme/

Download Link : http://designingmarket.com/market-item/multicolor-responsive-premium-vanilla-theme/

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Very nice work!

• freelancingcarefreelancingcare Dhaka, Bangladesh
    edited October 2014

@R_J said:
    Very nice work!

thanks for your comment...

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@R_J said:
    Very nice work!

I like it too.

I am particularly fond of the Dark Night Theme.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Nice package for only $20 dollars :)

edited October 2014

The nav element in the wood theme is opaque and when some content is scrolled "under" it, reading its contents is really hard. I suggest you choose a non transparent nav bar.

Reactions from YAGA are not rendered correctly. Due to the popularity of YAGA, you might want to make it smoothly work together.

The InThisConversation module in a message shows two lines per participant: one with the avatar and one with the nickname.

Also the buttons in a message ("Add" someone to a conversation and "Send Message") look somewhat awkward.

But nevertheless, well done!

edited October 2014

@vrijvlinder said:
    Nice package for only $20 dollars :)

Yes... 12 Color scheme only 20$

@hgtonight said:

i have plan to release more 8 color scheme

@hgtonight said:

I like the Cool Orange best. The only thing I don't like is the upwards scrolling panel on each pageload. I find all animations annoying if you see them over and over again.

And I find the colors of the scroll bar irritating. It looks inverted to me.

edited October 2014

@R_J said:

You may stop the preloader by some editing.

@R_J said:

The nav element in the wood theme is opaque and when some content is scrolled "under" it, reading its contents is really hard. I suggest you choose a non transparent nav bar.

Reactions from YAGA are not rendered correctly. Due to the popularity of YAGA, you might want to make it smoothly work together.

The InThisConversation module in a message shows two lines per participant: one with the avatar and one with the nickname.

Also the buttons in a message ("Add" someone to a conversation and "Send Message") look somewhat awkward.

But nevertheless, well done!

all of your suggestion noted by me... i will implement these in next version. thanks to purchase that theme.

• achan070achan070 New
    edited November 2014

Can you make a color scheme that revolves around black background websites? (for embedding). Right now the current color schemes don't mesh well with black background websites if we want to embed the forum.

PS. I purchased it to support you! Hope you keep improving it!

Thanks to purchase "Multicolor theme". Definitely you will get update notification.

• I like it a lot.

grep is your friend.

• And I find the colors of the scroll bar irritating. It looks inverted to me.

Personally I don't like styled scrollbars, or anything that modifies part of the chrome, it is bit dated like marquee or blinking texts. it never really was that successful.

However good job on the theme.

grep is your friend.

@achan0 said:
    Can you make a color scheme that revolves around black background websites? (for embedding)

>

So do you want pure black color scheme to embed forum in existing dark theme or webiste?

Anyone easily can stop that part, If you need help you may personally PM me.

• @freelancingcare said:
    So do you want pure black color scheme to embed forum in existing dark theme or webiste?

Yeah, my website background is black so the color scheme's background should be black as well. For the rest of the colors I'll leave it to your judgement on what you think looks best.