Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Show after Rank

Hi, First i want to say that its a great plugin, Good Work!

So iam using this plugin with the Yaga - Rank In Meta plugin, i want to know if its possible to show the Badge(s) after the rank.

Have a good night!

Tagged:

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

There is no great way to change the order of display for plugins that use the same hook and just spit out markup.

To change the sort order, you have to modify the plugin name so they are in the desired sort order. To do that, you must change the folder name, the file name, the plugin info array, and the class name.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight said:
    There is no great way to change the order of display for plugins that use the same hook and just spit out markup.

To change the sort order, you have to modify the plugin name so they are in the desired sort order. To do that, you must change the folder name, the file name, the plugin info array, and the class name.

Is there a way to move the ul output to a different area? What I'd want to do is move the entire 3 image output into a div I have outside of the author info area.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Moostachie‌ You can move the output to wherever there is an event fired that has someway to access the current discussion/comment author's user ID.

Check out the Eventi plugin to find the available events on the discussion page. Once you pick an event you like, I will work with you to see if we can do this.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.