Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Disable Feature Badges in profile

rustmanrustman New
edited November 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Another great plugin made by @hgtonight‌ :)

Is there a way to disable the plugin from showing in profile? I'd like to have it only on meta...

Thank you very much!

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for trying my addon!

You can disable the profile display by adding the following code to lines 189 and 161 of /plugins/YagaFeaturedBadges/class.yagafeaturedbadges.plugin.php:

return; // THIS IS A MODIFICATION TO STOP THE FEATURED BADGES FROM SHOWING ON THE PROFILE PAGE

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Worked flawless!

Another thing, how can I show the badges with the same size as shown in my profile?

The badges in meta seems to be bigger, almost the size of the user avatar...

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

They are specifically designed to be the same size as the avatar.

Feel free to modify /plugins/YagaFeaturedBadges/design/yagafeaturedbadges.css to your liking. :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• For anyone interested, I've added:

width: 30px;
    height: 30px;

to .AuthorInfo .FeaturedBadge in the css.

Case closed! :)

Thanks @hgtonight