Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is there a way to see which users have connected via Social Interaction?

As the subject says, is there a way to see which users have successfully connected their accounts to Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google+ using the Social Interaction built in to 2.1?

Best Answer

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    Answer ✓

IIRC, it isn't readily apparent anywhere in the frontend how a user is registered.

You can pull the information from the db, of course. Just look at the UserAuthentication table which should have a record for every user for each external connection.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

Answers

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Sounds like it could be made into a plugin for YAGA , where it awards a corresponding badge if they used a certain service to connect. Like on this forum. But even on this forum it does not quite work because I have connected with both facebook and twitter and have not gotten a badge.

• Options

@vrijlinder: Yes, that functionality is actually built in to YAGA already. That's actually why I want to see which users have connected. I'm hoping YAGA will auto-award them moving forward, but I want to manually award the badges to those who connected prior to me installing YAGA. :)

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    Answer ✓

IIRC, it isn't readily apparent anywhere in the frontend how a user is registered.

You can pull the information from the db, of course. Just look at the UserAuthentication table which should have a record for every user for each external connection.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    Just look at the UserAuthentication table which should have a record for every user for each external connection.

BOOM! Worked perfectly. :)

Now just crossing my fingers that YAGA will auto-award new ones. Will be easy enough to check now that I know where to look to find "the list."

Thx, @hgtonight.