Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Discussionlist with date headers before postings on a certain day

phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Hi all,

My forum could visible more easy if the (latest) discussion list would show headers above all the certain topics that were updated on a day. Imagine a list of discussions... all of today do not need a header because they are on top of the list. Let's say 5 topics were updated today, and 8 topics received their latest update (posts) yesterday and some others the day before yesterday.

The latest of these discussions from a certain day receives a small header stating the date. The date (but not the time of the latest post) could then be removed from the discussion item to save more space (mobile view!).

I attached a picture to show what i mean... sorry i can not explain it better. :)

Greetz, phreak

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla

Comments