HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Are moderators capable of fixing misspellings in Cetrain (sic) Discussion titles

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited January 2015 in Feedback

make searching more logical or is that a no-no and forbidden.

It seems like the previous moderators made corrections and now it seems to happen less frequently if at all.

Seems like it might be a good idea. Just "tossing" a suggestion out your way.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Yes, but I don't like to because my password manager automatically fills the discussion title with my email address for some reason. :(

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@hgtonight said:
    Yes, but I don't like to because my password manager automatically fills the discussion title with my email address for some reason. :(

That wouldn't be helpful at all :|

• I suppose cut and paste couldn't work, might be to difficult as well.

I also have problems posting on the forum due to timeouts, etc. So I understand the limitations in the attempt to make things better.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.