HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

I love that idea

R_JR_J Ex-FanboyMunich Admin

I know that nearly all users like to add photos to their profile always and anywhere. So that functionality is recreated over and over and over. Simply connecting the profile to a web service that is specialized on that is ingenious!

Comments

• Options
    AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

Thanks @R_J‌ it was my easy way of dealing with a gallery for an OSS hosted forum for a friend ;)

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Adrian Pretty cool addon :)

I have something similar to this for twitch/justin streaming. Do you think it is ok to not require some type of verification that they "own" the feed?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

@hgtonight‌ I am not a lawyer, but I guess we say in the terms of service don't add items you don't have copyright for.

I also added a pull to stage that will bring Twitch/Hitbox embed. Not sure when that will get into Master :)