Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

2.1.8 with PHP 5.3

agcyphersagcyphers Nooooop.
edited January 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I receive the following error on both this plugin and the Flickr Reloaded plugin:

PHP Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0, referer: http://forum.*******.com/settings/plugins/all

Comments

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

Can't seem to reproduce that error, maybe someone else can?

• agcyphersagcyphers Nooooop.

Hm. I have a lot of plugins installed for a very complex forum. Is there any other information I could provide you with?

edited January 2015

Well you could turn on debug, maybe there is something there that could help. It's hard to troubleshoot without me getting the error too :(

If I explicitly enable them in the configuration file, they both seem to work as expected.

edited January 2015

Interesting...not too sure why that is.

OK, I don't believe it's an issue with your plugins. For some reason I can no longer enable or disable ANY plugins without editing the conf.

edited January 2015

@agcyphers‌ interesting. I think that issue reared it's head before. Have you recently updated to 2.1.8? Followed all the steps with utility update, ect...?

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

Might make sure file permissions are set on the conf/config.php correctly.

I updated the day it was available (including the follow-up releases) and followed all of the directions. I've added quite a few plugins since then, as I first setup this forum the day before 2.1.8 was released and was nowhere near live at that time.

I've disabled a few plugins, and now I'm seeing
    The addon could not be enabled because it generated a fatal error:
    Success

I'll do some searching and see what I can come up with.

Yep, @Linc. Just checked and that was it. Very strange. I've not made any direct modifications to the conf in days, and I installed three plugins overnight. Ah well. Thanks, guys!