HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Yaga 1.0.3 - ranks don't work fine

mirXmirX
edited February 2015 in Feedback

Hi, i'm using yaga 1.0.3 with Vanilla 2.1.8p2.

First of all - @hgtonight‌, thanks a lot for an awesome plugin, it rocks!****

But it looks like ranks don't work fine: members don't acquire next ranks automatically, the only way is to assign them manually. For example, my ranks settings:

Rank 1. Role - First level member (rank obtained upon registration automatically) - Points Required - 0 | Posts Required - 0 | Age Required - Account can be any age | Automatically Award - yes | Perks: Group - First level member and so on.

Rank 2. Role - Second level member - Points Required - 25 | Posts Required - 25 | Age Required - Account can be any age | Automatically Award - yes | Perks: Group - Second level member, etc.

After attaining a second level rank (25 poins and 25 posts) member has a previous role (first level member).

What's wrong with my settings? Or its bug?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for trying my addon!

It should remove the old rank perk role and apply the new rank perk role on rank progression. Note that it only does the removal/add once immediately when you achieve a rank. If you give a role manually, Yaga will not remove it.

You could post/PM your Rank db table dump for more help.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• The rank is achieved in my example. Sorry, where can I get my "Rank db table dump"?

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Do you use a tool like phpMyAdmin?

If so I am looking for an export of the Rank table. Vanilla usually has the GDN_ prefix, so your table will probably be called GDN_Rank.

If you are unfamiliar with phpMyAdmin, generate a transport file through the Yaga Settings page and send that along.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight, thank you for your help! Transport file has been sent via PM.

• I imported defaultTransport.yaga.zip again and ranks system began to work fine. The most likely cause was my wrong settings.

Thanks a lot. <3