HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Modules

I have two questions
1. How i can enabled GuestModule

2.How I can change pager template in theme?

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You can add the guest module to the master template if you want it to appear on every page, regardless if it already exists.

Or you can write a plugin that plugs into the specific controller you want and attach the module that way.

What are you looking to change about the pager?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

In my theme Guest module dosn't work. I don't now what the problem...

• Options

When you say it doesn't work, do you mean it is throwing an error? Is it not spitting out any markup?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

I fixed it. Thank you.

• Options

I finished my custom theme, but have a couple of problems. The most important is problem with social login. How I can enable social login at guest module, at sign in view all work perfect.

Like here:

• Options

Are the sign in buttons not showing for you at all?

Search first