Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How can I deactivate the need for confirm a post

How can I deactivate the need for confirm a post on threads?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• I use vanilla Version 2.0.18.10

• Any suggestion?

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I highly suggest you upgrade to 2.1.x

What are your current role permissions?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• suthersuther New
    edited February 2015

I still have Version 2.1.8p2
    I'm the administrator of the board.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

In Dashboard - Users - Roles and Permissions for Members, make sure that Vanilla - Approval - Require is not ticked.

• It is not ticked, but it seems to be set anyway.

• suthersuther New
    edited February 2015

Ah, see now following: If I post a comment, the thread owner see the links accept or decline... even if another user still see this post.
    I was confused, cause i see this button to accept or decline. I thougt other people only see the message if I have accept the answer.

But what still confusing me, if i decline the Answer, nothing happend. The message still appear for other users. I don't understand the way this part of the forum work. Maybe someone can explain it?