Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Forum security

DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

For months now i have been battling spammers, I now have ver 2.1.8 I have set my registration to approval. but everyday I get 20+ "members for approval" it's a real pain you have to check the box to decline yes it's better than having to remove members who have joined as I done before. 90% are from Yahoo I know you can use ban eg: *.yahoo then that ban's all yahoo emails I have about 60 yahoo members. Has anyone the same problem if so what do you do?
eg. MaritaVaug (marko2207@azon-review.com) April 14
{I want to {see new threads|follow the discussion|be part here|see new additions|access all parts|contibute|say something|reply to a thread|reply to a user|message a user|contact a user|read everything}.
Approve Decline
BonnyHarre (25@bieszczadyija.info.pl) April 14
{I want to {see new threads|follow the discussion|be part here|see new additions|access all parts|contibute|say something|reply to a thread|reply to a user|message a user|contact a user|read everything}.
Approve Decline
JonnaBowma (qminahankc@yahoo.com) April 14

Tagged:

Comments