Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Forum won't display on mobile device

2»

Comments

• Options
    meshugymeshugy Musician/Hacker ✭✭

Joy! :)

Thanks for your help....I never would have found that.

Do you have any idea what may be causing this issue?

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/25484/emebed-issue-with-version-2-1b2#latest

• Options

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Just had this issue, and this thread solved it for me!

Had upgraded Vanilla and overwritten the files of the themes, but there were old files left in the themes folder(s). Deleted the mobile theme (and the other default ones) and uploaded them from the current core 2.1.9 stable download, and that fixed it!

Thanks!

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited April 2015

@JohanRonstrom that sounds unrelated to this issue going form 2.1 beta to 2.0.

In fact part of the upgrade instruction tells (readme.md) you to delete certain files in the mobile theme, which likely the cause of your issue.

grep is your friend.

• Options

The issue that I had was that I had overwritten the themes folder without deleting the non-overwritten files, and this thread solved that problem for me.

I see now that this was covered in the readme, but this was the only thread that described the symptoms and offered a solution. :-)

• Options

Always read the readme. :wink:

grep is your friend.

• Options

I came here to say this thread solved the problem for me.
    I just upgraded from 2.0.14 to 2.1.10. I did read the readme.

How about adding "If you get the following error message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function admincheck() {.....} index.php on line 6 then you must remove the folder themes/mobile and re-upload the folder from the Vanilla package you are upgrading from. This error occurs due to old code being present in the mobile theme.

Cheers.

• Options

Becuase the error message is too specific, it tell you in the README quite clearly what files to remove.

grep is your friend.