Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

share to facebook not works

help me ?share to facebook no works

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Do you get an icon to share the post?

Where does it break down?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

I have the same problem with Reactions on my comments, Twitter works perfectly and instashare but Facebook does not share the content. Any possible solution? Thx.

• Options

@hgtonight yes, any solution

• Options

@marianoo said:
    hgtonight yes, any solution

??

Where does the plugin break down?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    Where does the plugin break down?

Hi man. In my case, the plugin let me press the Facebook Reaction button in every page, problem comes when the "You share this succesfully/thanks for sharing" appears in the bottom-left and then I check my facebook (which I'm logged in in both sites) nothing is posted/shared.

• Options

@Deprecatedz is your FB app in sandbox mode?

Search first

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    Deprecatedz is your FB app in sandbox mode?

Nope, app is public and available to all users.

• Options

@Deprecatedz said:
    Nope, app is public and available to all users.

Well that was the easy answer :anguished:

I do know that FB recently changed their API scope variables. Try adding $Configuration['Plugins']['Facebook']['Scope'] = array('email','public_profile'); to your /conf/config.php file.

Search first

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    Well that was the easy answer

:( Sorry, but I don't know how to explain more the issue... I have this $parameters in my conf since I don't remember when it fix something :p
    I will test it often more and trying to expand the bug.
    Thanks!

• Options

sigue sin funcionar

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/web

Prerequisites

Open Graph Markup
    Before you enable sharing, you should mark up your page's HTML with Open Graph tags.

This helps make sure that when people share from your site, your content appears the way you want on Facebook, with a title, description, and image thumbnail.