Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Are there any plugin to send notification emails to users ?

steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo

I need some plugin to send a simple notification email to members by roles. Are there any plugin to send emails to members ?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You want to send out a newsletter?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo

yes, and personal email to certain user groups.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

And this plugin - Email Templates 0.3 has description - Change email templates... What email templates ??? and after the changes what happens ???
    Perhaps the plugin does not work in Version 2.1.10 ? Because when I click on the email template settings it does nothing.
    Author could you write more information please.
    Thanks.

And for newsletter - MailChimp...

• guillermofrguillermofr Spain New

hi! , sorry for the "no description" xD, ill update it soon =)
    This plugin just include some custom html to default email library, its an easy way to add some logo or footer to all default emails.

edited May 2015

@guillermofr said:
    hi! , sorry for the "no description" xD, ill update it soon =)
    This plugin just include some custom html to default email library, its an easy way to add some logo or footer to all default emails.

Thanks for clarifying. Now I understand. I thought this plugin creates a email and sends it to the chosen recipients.

• guillermofrguillermofr Spain New

About your problem with settings, you may have some php version error or something like that.

edited May 2015

@guillermofr said:
    About your problem with settings, you may have some php version error or something like that.

It showing settings page and when I submit form I don't have any message and dont know if it apply the changes or fails ...

• the plugin is free to modify to add this things. (its a simple POST call)
    it is all ok if you dont see white page with phperror xD

@guillermofr dijo:
    the plugin is free to modify to add this things. (its a simple POST call)
    it is all ok if you dont see white page with phperror xD

I found a bug in the plugin. When you register on the web and application is sending email all text is in one line and difficult to read and no has paragraphs. The email is formatted and has paragraphs without plugin. Can you help me with this bug ?

Thanks, Gracias.