Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Bootstrap theme not showing google plus reaction

Well, as the title says, other themes like apptastic shows it and it works just fine but bootstrap only shows Fb and Twitter. Anyone encountered this before ?

Comments

• Options

The button is not showing

But it's there
    ![](https://us.v-cdn.net/5018160/uploads/editor/34/4zyqaaw0ics1.png ""
    But it isn working also

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@Gogito

Someone on here may be able to help you, but Kasper specifically states on the Bootstrap addon page that he will only support issues via Github.

• Options

@whu606 said:
    Gogito

Someone on here may be able to help you, but Kasper specifically states on the Bootstrap addon page that he will only support issues via Github.

Yeah, I know that and I filed some issues to him already but he's pretty busy and it seems styling is something on his to do list and such. Would be great when he fix all of them though, but I'm trying to fix most of them with you guys help and they're working so why not. Maybe I'll even send him my fixes on stuff to make things easier.

• Options

I just notice that the facebook and twitter button both have these while plus doesn't

n.PNG 73.2K
  • Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Are you referring to the class Sprite? Or the pseudo selector :before?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    Are you referring to the class Sprite? Or the pseudo selector :before?

I can't really say, I don't have much experience with this, but you can check out this link, the google plus button isn't there http://forum.mmo4teen.com/discussion/5742/we-re-updating-the-whole-site

• Options

Try adding:

.ReactGooglePlus:before {
      content: "\f0d5";
    }

To /themes/bootstrap/design/custom.css

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    Try adding:

.ReactGooglePlus:before {
      content: "\f0d5";
    }

To /themes/bootstrap/design/custom.css

Wow, never thought of that, thanks a ton @hgtonight

• Options

@Gogito said:
    Wow, never thought of that, thanks a ton hgtonight

Did it work?

Search first

• Options

Yes it did flawlwessly !