Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Rank Doesn't Show in Discussion with Bootstrap Themes

jobbatamjobbatam Batam New
edited June 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi @hgtonight , i like this plugins, but not work for my forum...

• i used latest vanilla (2.1.10)
  • enable yaga app
  • enable yaga rank in meta

its work if i edit manually in member profile

but i want like this plugin feature, automatically rank by member post and points
thanks for your help,

Tagged:

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for trying my addon!

What theme are you using?

What ranks do you have defined?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• jobbatamjobbatam Batam New

@hgtonight said:
    Thanks for trying my addon!

What theme are you using?

What ranks do you have defined?

I use bootsrap theme my brother,,,
    Much more rank i defined
    example : frontliner, cashier, teller, <==== role i use "member" post and points require i set "0"
    and then : manager, supervisor <==== role i use "moderator"

the rank show if i add manually by open in profile page, for example

Are the Ranks enabled?

This sounds like a Yaga configuration issue rather than an issue with this plugin. You can verify this by going to a profile that doesn't have a rank showing and appending .json to profile in the URL (e.g. /profile.json/38268/hgtonight). If RankID is set to NULL they don't have a rank assigned.

Mind sharing a screenshot of your Yaga configuration?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

Yes, enable mr @hgtonight

this is my configuration

and then

i found this code when i add .json

{"Profile":{"UserID":5,"Name":"riyorahmiwati","Photo":"userpics\/304\/0AWZDT2PD0IH.jpg","Title":null,"Location":null,"About":null,"Email":"riyorahmiwati@gmail.com","ShowEmail":0,"Gender":"u","CountVisits":3,"CountInvitations":0,"CountNotifications":1,"InviteUserID":null,"DiscoveryText":null,"Preferences":{"DismissedMessages":["1"]},"DateSetInvitations":null,"DateOfBirth":"1990-10-10 00:00:00","DateFirstVisit":"2015-05-31 16:38:40","DateLastActive":"2015-06-01 11:43:20","LastIPAddress":"180.242.92.66","AllIPAddresses":["0.0.0.2","112.215.","112.215.66.68","112.215.66.69","112.215.66.70","112.215.66.71","112.215.66.72","112.215.66.73"],"DateInserted":"2015-05-31 16:38:40","InsertIPAddress":"112.215.66.77","DateUpdated":"2015-05-31 16:40:52","UpdateIPAddress":"112.215.66.68","HourOffset":7,"Score":null,"Admin":0,"Verified":0,"Banned":0,"Deleted":0,"Points":0,"CountUnreadConversations":null,"CountDiscussions":2,"CountUnreadDiscussions":null,"CountComments":6,"CountDrafts":0,"CountBookmarks":null,"CountBadges":0,"RankID":null,"RankProgression":1,"PhotoUrl":"http:\/\/www.jobbatam.com\/uploads\/userpics\/304\/n0AWZDT2PD0IH.jpg","_CssClass":"","Transient":"LSF4UKQ6F1B5"},"UserRoles":["Member"],"Activities":[]}

what should i do next?

What version of Yaga are you running?

Search first

@hgtonight said:
    What version of Yaga are you running?

latest version, but now work fine,, i don't know whats wrong before..
    :proud: