Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How Can I remove this? Please Help Me.

NikyNiky New
edited June 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello. Someone know how to remove this things?
Photo: http://i.imgur.com/cYpcOjy.png

Tagged:

Comments

• Someone?

• I really need help

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for trying my addon, Yaga. Yaga is responsible for the 'Best Of...' link. Are you looking to get rid of that on your profile page? Or do you also want it removed on main page?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight said:
    Welcome to the community!

Thanks for trying my addon, Yaga. Yaga is responsible for the 'Best Of...' link. Are you looking to get rid of that on your profile page? Or do you also want it removed on main page?

I want to remove only 'Subscribtions' but idk how.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I don't know what plugin is adding that link, but I would guess it is karma bank.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight said:
    I don't know what plugin is adding that link, but I would guess it is karma bank.

It's Market Place plugin.

• I solved.