Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How can you asynchronously load JavaScript on plugins?

Please does anyone knows how to asynchronously load JavaScript on plugins and others?
This I believe will help to reduce page speed loading time according to Google.

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Do you mean you want a single JS file that loads every other JS file via AJAX?

Or are you just wanting to use external JS files?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

I test my site on Google PageSpeed Insights and it says "Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content" and gave overview here https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/BlockingJS
    Probably. if a single JS file that loads every other JS file via AJAX can help, that will be great. Is there any addon for it or a code?
    My vanilla forum is too slow in loading.

• Options
    ProsperProsper ✭✭

@hgtonight said:
    Do you mean you want a single JS file that loads every other JS file via AJAX?

Or are you just wanting to use external JS files?

Yes, I want a single JS file that loads every other JS file - is that possible?