Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Any way to retrieve user info that is been rejected?

Is there a way to see rejected user info details and possible re-initiate the join request? My co-worker accidentally rejected an user who applied for membership.

Thank you in advance

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I'm not sure, but I have a hunch the data is still stored in the DB. Let's look at the application process.

• Someone signs up on your site (/entry/register)
    • This means the entry controller is handling the logic (/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.entrycontroller.php)
    • Register calls the method as determined by your configuration. (I am assuming you are using the Approval method)
    • RegisterApproval() calls UserModel::Register()
    • The user model is defined in the dashboard application (/applications/dashboard/models/class.usermodel.php)
    • This calls InsertForApproval()
    • This saves the user in the DB and then sets the approval role.
    • Now, to decline an application, we click on Decline in /user/applicants which maps to the user controller (/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.usercontroller.php
    • This calls the UserModel::Decline method
    • This calls the delete method on the user
    • This deletes all associated content with the user.
    • Then all the data for the User record is cleared to deleted defaults

Looks like you should be able to restore from the LogModel. Check out https://forums.example.com/dashboard/log/edits

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.