HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

ThreadAge plugin should be removed

This plugin is abandoned, coded very poorly and it doesn't even work. I started fixing it and ended up creating a new plugin from scratch because none of it was usable. I have uploaded it here:
vanillaforums.org/addon/discussionorigin-plugin

The author hasn't been around for years. I suggest to remove this plugin from the collection of addons.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Nice job on the new plugin.

Not sure a single voice should remove code from the repo though.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Thanks for your comment.

About the last line, you are right. I just wanted to attract some attention to the issue so that the guys at the top can have a look at it, then do what they think is best. I also provided the new plugin, instead of just complaining, simply to have an alternative with the same functionality.

Web programming is not my area of expertise, so I'm sorry for any loss of data caused by my plugins :awesome: