Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Using CSS to style headers based on roles

As seen in the picture below, I am looking to make the header for users in authority (such as admins, moderators, "techies", etc.) have a different color header in a post so that when they post, they are more easily recognized for answers. I am using the role titles plugin to do this. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

The Role Titles plugin adds a CSS class representing roles to the list item. Right click on the element to see it. Once you have the specific class name, it is as simple as adding your CSS rules to change the colors. E.g.:

.Role_Administrator {
      background: green;
    }

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    The Role Titles plugin adds a CSS class representing roles to the list item. Right click on the element to see it. Once you have the specific class name, it is as simple as adding your CSS rules to change the colors. E.g.:

.Role_Administrator {
      background: green;
    }

So I would just have to make that an adjoining class with .Item-Header?

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Use your web inspector to figure out your selector.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    Use your web inspector to figure out your selector.

Thanks! It turns out that it was Item-Header as an adjoining class with my role. Thanks!