Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How does this work?

Hi,

I have a no badge window, but how does this work?

Thanks

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for trying my addon!

This hooks into the user profile, giving a UI to pick up to three earned badges. These badges are then shown in the author meta for any comments they make.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Thanks to you for the addon!

Do I have to setup anything or it will work by itself?

@kamaleon said:
    Thanks to you for the addon!

Do I have to setup anything or it will work by itself?

You have to set up Yaga and configure a few badges. There is a default transport you can import in the download zip.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Wow, this is so f*ing amazing, love it!

For anyone that needs help just go to the design folder and import this file into yaga:

defaultTransport.yaga.zip

The ranks are true? For example level 4 allows to edit up to a week?

• So does this overwrite the global permissions?

How to add the quote option?

• @hgtonight any help :)

@kamaleon said:
    hgtonight any help :)

With what?

Your quote question was answered in another thread.

Search first

• If permissions are overwritten or how do they work.

@kamaleon said:
    If permissions are overwritten or how do they work.

I am going to go out on a limb and say you are asking about Rank Perks. Perks dynamically change your Vanilla configuration and the available permissions a User has. The perks are doled out on a per user basis.

Search first

• Exactly, thanks, I will have to change all that...

I want to allow users to edit their posts for X amount of time, always.