HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Looking for Vanilla Experts for Custom Theme Development & Version Upgradation

Hello,

We are looking for a Vanilla Expert for a full suite of services such as :

1) Upgradation to the latest stable version
2) Developing a custom theme with Multi Level Menu
3) Creating Certain Custom Plugins - Groups, etc.
4) Integration with Mailchimp or aweber for Newsletter
5) I would also need consultancy if moving from Vanilla to buddypress would be a good option.
6) SSO Integration with Vanilla & Wordpress

Our Budget is anywhere between 500 USD to 1500 USD, and the timeline of the Project is about 10-15 days. The budget is flexible, depending upon satisfaction with the end product.

Any freelancers, with previous experience may reach me via PM for the same or reply here.

Comments

• jobbatamjobbatam Batam New

Tell me when you find O.o

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited July 2015

My perspective is that's a fine budget for 1, 5, & 6. The others (2,3,4) could each blow that budget individually. Just adding a theme to 1, 5, & 6 would eat that timeline.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

@RavesCool Would you like me to have a sales person contact you about potentially using cloud? Those plugins are all plug-and-play and then you wouldn't need to worry about upgrades. Your only issue would be the theme then, and maybe you could get away with embedding in your existing WordPress site instead. If you have a monthly budget, it would save you a lot of time & effort.

• @Linc Thak you for your kind offer. However for my traffic, and very less monetisation, I would not be able to afford your servers. I have sometimes concurrent user base of 2000-4000 users all chatting at the same time and pageviews of 5 million . I am thinking of moving to Amazon AWS etc.