Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Best Recent Content

All the Best Of content seems to be working great except for Best Recent Content. How does this work and any ideas why nothing would be on there?

Thanks so much for this INCREDIBLE app!

Comments

• Noticing now there is a post in there, but not sure of the rhyme or reason of it.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

What version of Yaga are you running?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• 1.0.3 I believe. I just downloaded it yesterday from this site.

• Also, noticing Spam showing up on Best Content of All Time, despite being set to -5 points. Hmmm.

Try this development version here: https://github.com/hgtonight/Application-Yaga/archive/67c959d6e99d243e5952e40aefe969cff44a0195.zip

I plan on releasing 1.1 here once 2.2rc comes out.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• If I upload this one, will it overwrite any of the modifications I've made (importing default badges, deleting a Reaction, customizing Ranks, etc.)?

@PFAFF said:
    If I upload this one, will it overwrite any of the modifications I've made (importing default badges, deleting a Reaction, customizing Ranks, etc.)?

It shouldn't. You can export your Yaga configuration (create a transport file) or run a backup of the Yaga db tables as a backup.

Search first

• Sweet, thanks! So, after making backups, I should just upload this to Applications and extract, correct?

• @hgtonight, I installed the newer YAGA and looks great! Best of... recent content seems to be working now, but noticing Best Content of All Time is messed up. There is even a comment in there that has no points. Thoughts on how to fix?

Is there a way to customize how much content (# of posts/comments) are shown? Are there settings to customize how recent most recent content is shown?

@PFAFF said:

Is there a way to customize how much content (# of posts/comments) are shown? Are there settings to customize how recent most recent content is shown?

You can change the number of posts per page with the following configuration: Yaga.BestContent.PerPage.

Search first