Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

disable messaging and activity on banned user account

Please how can i disable messaging and wall activity from the account of a banned user. I guess this should be removed from Vanilla too.

Screenshot here.

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2015

Are you saying you don't want people to see the profile or the conversations of a banned user.

you can always delete them instead of banning them.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• What if in the case of temporary ban? What i'm saying here is, a banned user shouldn't have the message button active on their profile likewise the activity wall too should not be visible at the moment the ban is on-going. When an account is tagged suspicious, features like receiving message, and other activities should automatically become inactive same way the banned user is not active on sending message and carrying out other activities.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Did you check with a standard member account?

The super admin account(s) always pass every permission check and are never restricted.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Yes. those features are still visible when logged in with a standard member's account