HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Users can post in a category but no one else can see the post content except the autor

haureshaures New
edited October 2015 in General Banter

Hello,

for my forum I'd really like to have the possibility to let users to post in a particular discussion and have their post not visible to anyone except for some people's roles (CM, MOD etc.) and the author himself.§

If not possible I'd like to have something like: the user can post in an open discussion but after the comment has been submitted, is no longer visible until a certain role (CM, MOD) moderate the post from "unvisible" to "visible".

I was looking at this similar topic but nothing interesting was discussed :(

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

As far as I know there is no such plugin. You would have to create such a plugin by yourself.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Giving the Vanilla.Approval.Require permission should give the same functionality.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.