HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Rang Usue

I'm french, and please help me...
Google traduction !!
Hello,
I want a applicatoin or plugin to display hook from the "rank " (eg moderator)
Thank you !

Tagged:

Comments

• best bet is to write in French

this may be what you are looking for

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/roletitle-plugin

grep is your friend.

• Ok en gros sa affiche entre crochet son "garde" ?
    Et faut t-il entrer se "grade" pour s'identifier :!!
    Merci de la vitesse !!

• here is the google translation. I empathize with non-english speakers.

Ok en gros sa affiche entre crochet son "garde" ?
    Et faut t-il entrer se "grade" pour s'identifier :!!
    Merci de la vitesse !!

Ok Wholesale its displays bracketed his " guard" ?
    And should he come to " grade " to identify itself : !!
    Thank you speed !!

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Sorry I'm French !!
    Vous avez la solution ??

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2015

@LanderWeb said:
    Sorry I'm French !!
    Vous avez la solution ??

I was just commenting how hard it must be for non-english speakers to read the comments.

since google translation of your comments from french to english is very difficult to understand for me as a non-french speaker.

but from what I understand from my interpretation is that the plugin solved your issue,

correct? If the plugin didn't solve your problem, you may need to try to explain some more or provide an image (screenshot) with what you want to do.

As far as posting. posting in your native language and english (if possible) is about as good as you can get

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• You have a solution to a user before the name the "rank " it ??

• you may need to try to explain some more AND provide an image (screenshot) with what you want to do. put an arrow in screenshot of what you want to add and where.

• I would like to provide its fair :
    [ MODO ] Antton
    or
    [ ADMIN ] Antton
    But without the person is to write to connect
    [ ADMIN ] Antton
    but write just his nickname
    Antton !
    Thank you

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You want an auto generated signature?

Or just replace all occurrences of names with their role name?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• provide an image (screenshot) with what you want to do. put an arrow in screenshot of what you want to add and where.

• ok Tank you !!