Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is Yaga application broken with vanilla 2.2 release ?

steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo

First of all, many thanks for great Yaga application.

I think, I'm having some issues with the last vanilla 2.2 release.

1 - In the ranks configuration panel cannot be set off rank, onclick creates other element to set off.

Failed to delete rank

2 - Reactions Counter. I created reactions and when you refresh screen on browser is changed counters. Is a test environment, the counts cannot change

3 - Add badge form error. When I choose to add the badge i have 500 server error and the strange change form when I return with browser.

after returning browser button the form is changed. Notice the change in the form:

4 - Minor fault, the application does not translate correct. Only translated if I change name of folder "es-ES" to "es" but I can see changes in composing bad html on body element.
All changes with cache cleaning.

I found too many bugs ... Is this happens just me?
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo

@hgtonight dijo:
    Yaga 1.0.3 does not support Vanilla 2.2+

The development version of Yaga works on Vanilla 2.2. You can get it on from github (develop branch).

I am working on getting it released here as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for the reply. I'll be waiting anxiously. If I can help with anything tell me.

• Options

So, after resolving my crazy server issues, I finally upgraded Vanilla successfully to 2.2 and sure enough, activating Yaga caused some weird issues as well, whereas everything else works fine.

Is there anything to keep in mind if we upgrade to the development version?

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@PFAFF said:
    So, after resolving my crazy server issues, I finally upgraded Vanilla successfully to 2.2 and sure enough, activating Yaga caused some weird issues as well, whereas everything else works fine.

Is there anything to keep in mind if we upgrade to the development version?

Things could break at ANY moment! ;)

For real, there has been a lot of effort put in to rework it and it is running on at least 5 servers of 2.2 without issue.

I just need to get some ducks in a row before I can release.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.