Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla 2.2 Registration page help???

I manage to setup everything in vanilla 2.2 and synced it with a theme I bought from Envato market. Everything seems to be working just find, except the registration page. When I'm testing the site out, I click on the registration link and it opens up a new show. The only problem is that it only shows very basic html without any css attributes or even the recaptcha. It doesn't even include a button. How do I fix this? Been trying for about two days now.

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Best thing would be to ask the person you bought the theme from. Since it is not open source, we are not able to look at the code and provide help.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Look inside the theme and delete all files in the views folder of the theme except the default.master.tpl and see if that will fix your problem. Make a back up of the theme first.

• Options

vrijvlinder

I tried that, just left me with a blank page. The only thing there was the background for the theme

• Options

Look inside the application/dashboard/views folder and see if there is a default.master.php , if there is delete it. If that fixes it good if not turn on debug and post the error.

I would disable the theme and use the default theme, then disable the plugins you added all done in the config.php then delete the .ini files from the cache.

• Options

hello, it didn't work. how do i turn on debug and post the error?
    I'm new at this

• Options

Please read the docs or at the very least the tutorials .. Use the search here input your question " How to debug? " I mean really what is the point if a search bar if no one uses it .

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@keith101 does your forum work as expected with a the default baseline+ theme?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@keith101, which theme did you bought?

• Options
    smunnsmunn New
    edited December 2015

I'm seeing exactly the same issue with the built in embed theme. 2.2 breaks the registration form. No formatting, no buttons and no BotStop or Captcha. Serious bug!

• Options

I had encountered that same problem some time ago. In my case it was the NocaptchaRecaptcha plugin. Disabling it solved it for me.